CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Enjoy life - it's a blessing

maple leaves, life, love, pink, juliewinkle
Remember it's only a bad day, not a bad life.  Be thankful, instead.
Life is a blessing; it is a gift. This is a reminder to everyone going through a tough situation at this very moment.  Despite the unpleasant situations that life throws at us, always remember that being alive right here and right now is a blessing, not an entitlement.  God has given us a new day that we can rejoice in; a day that we can make the most of so let us not throw it away.  Be thankful that He has not taken it away yet, so don't wish for it to disappear. Wishing for life to disappear is actually quite offensive to God.  You can look at it this way: life is a gift that was given to us unconditionally.  Kung tutuusin, pinahiram lang sa atin yan at pwede Nyang kunin kung kelan niya gustuhin.  Di ba kapag pinahiram saatin ang isang bagay, iingatan naten at mamahalin para kapag kinuha na saaten, yung may-ari hindi magagalit saatin.  Kung minsan pa nga pinapaganda pa natin ang pinahiram saatin, para bang pinapabuti ang kalagayan so when the owner decides to take it, mas sasaya siya diba at he will continue na magpahiram saatin.  Pero, let's go back to what I was saying before with an example.

Example: Imagine being a gift-giver. You work all your life, sacrificed everything, and gave up everything just to give me the most special gift to make me happy.  You gave it to me finally and I was delighted to have received such a marvelous gift.  A few months of usage later, I no longer love it because something went wrong (maybe, because of how I used the gift...something went wrong because I am the author of my misfortunes).  I come back to you and tell you that I hate it and it's making me miserable, and wishing that you should not have given it to me in the first place.  How would you. as the gift-giver, feel?

Think of this gift as the life given to us by God.  See what I'm saying now?

Always remember that it's only a bad day, not a bad life, so be thankful.  Look at the positives, even though it is difficult to find them.  You're not the only one going through a miserable time so just be strong.  God will not give us challenges that we can't conquer.


0 comments: