CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Valentines Day 2015

So, Valentine's Day is approaching! Specifically, it's around 21 days away and as it is every year, I am very much excited to celebrate it.  Yes, I am aware that the general public associate this day for couples only but that's not how I think of it.  It's great if you have a special someone to celebrate it and it is as great if you don't.  I do celebrate it every year because I enjoy it.  February 14 is the only day where everything turns into a Julie World of pink, love, sparkles, hearts, and sweetness.

This year, my theme is self-improvement.  Last year, I focused mostly on painting smiles on my friends' and random people in the elevators' faces by giving them a surprise Valentines day treat.  This year, I want to make it different. I wanted to try something new.  However, the element of giving a smile on someone's face hasn't faded away.  I still would like to make those who are dear to me feel how appreciated their friendship is.  I have 3 weeks to plan this so we shall see what I come up with :)

Are you celebrating Valentines Day this year?  Let me know how you will be welcoming this year's day of hearts!  I need ideas too ^_^

Love,
Julie Anne

0 comments: